Buy Generic Neurontin 300 mg
Neurontin (also known as Gabapentin) is an efficient anticonvulsant that is used to control partial seizures (i.e., convulsions) during treatment of epilepsy. Neurontin cannot treat epilepsy and is applied only to control seizures while patient is taking this medication.
In addition, Neurontin can also be applied in adults for cure of postherpetic neuralgia (health condition accompanied by pain occurring after shingles). Neurontin can also be used for special conditions happening in the nervous system and stops seizures in the brain while relieving pain. Neurontin cannot be used to relief pain resulting from arthritis and/or minor injuries.
Neurontin is released only with doctor’s prescription. Neurontin comes in the following forms:
Price of Neurontin
|Name||Manufacturer||Active ingredient||Brands||Dosage forms||Strengths||Price, USD|
|Neurontin||Ind-Swift Laboratories Ltd. / Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.||Gabapentin||Gabin / Gabapin||pill||100mg||$0.56|
|Neurontin||Ind-Swift Laboratories Ltd. / Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.||Gabapentin||Gabin / Gabapin||pill||300mg||$0.86|
|Neurontin||Ind-Swift Laboratories Ltd. / Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.||Gabapentin||Gabin / Gabapin||pill||400mg||$1.08|
|Neurontin||Ind-Swift Laboratories Ltd. / Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.||Gabapentin||Gabin / Gabapin||pill||600mg||$2.22|
|Neurontin||Ind-Swift Laboratories Ltd. / Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.||Gabapentin||Gabin / Gabapin||pill||800mg||$2.67|
Suggested Dosage of Neurontin
Neurontin dosage varies depending on every patient, drug strength and health conditions. Doctor’s instructions and information on prescription leaflet should be followed at all times. Your doctor may decide to change your dosage throughout the treatment. The following information is for average dosage only.
Treatment of epilepsy:
- Adults and children of 12 years old and above — starting dose: 300 mg 3 times per day (depending on physician’s suggestion). Standard total daily dosage cannot be more than 2400 mg.
- Children of 3 – 11 years of age — dosage depends on body weight and is to be confirmed by your doctor. Starting dose is 10 – 15 mg per 1 kg of body weight, and requires daily use after division in 3 doses.
- Children of 3 years old and below — dosage requires confirmation by healthcare professional.
Treatment of postherpetic neuralgia:
- Adults — starting dosage: 300 mg 1 time per day (best to be taken in the evening). General total daily dosage cannot be more than 1800 mg.
- Children — use of drug and dosage require confirmation by physician.
Precautions and Side Effects Associated with Neurontin
It is very vital to continuously follow up with your doctor regarding progress of your treatment, specifically during first few months of treatment from epilepsy. It will help your healthcare specialist to confirm that Neurontin works effectively.
Neurontin may cause the following:
- vision changes
- problems with thinking properly
In addition, there are other serious side effects that you should pay attention to and report to your healthcare specialist right after you notice them:
- Uncontrolled, incessant movement of eyes back-and-forth or eyes rolling
- Continuous clumsiness and/or unsteadiness
- Aggressive attitude/other behavior problems
- Concentration problems and deteriorating performance at school
- Recurrent, irrational crying
- False feeling of well-being
- Hyperactivity or excessive body movements
- Quick mood swings
- Excessively fast reaction, high emotionality, overreacting
- Unreasonable suspiciousness or distrust
Some of side effects mentioned above do not need medical attention and may vanish within treatment cycle, once your body fully adjusts to the drug. Always consult with your healthcare provider to obtain a timely suggestion on means of reduction or prevention of adverse side effects.
Any of the symptoms listed below require be reported to doctor without delay:
- Blurriness of vision
- Symptoms of flu or cold
- Lack or loss of strength
- Pain around lower back
- Swollen hands, feet, or lower part of legs
- Incessant and/or repeated trembling or shaking