Buy Amoxil 500mg Pills
The main goal of this article is to provide vital background of Amoxil, its application, key ingredients, and associated side effects as well as precautions.
Overall Background of Amoxil, Its Ingredients and Application
Amoxil (or Amoxicillin) is used to treat a broad range of bacterial infections. Amoxil originates from penicillin-type antibiotic sector of medicines and acts by stopping the growth of bacteria. Amoxil is used only for treatment of bacterial infections and is not suitable for viral infections (such as common cold, flu). Amoxil doesn’t function well with other antibiotics, since it can stop those antibiotics from causing expected results in situations of infections occurring in future. Amoxil in combination with other medications can treat stomach/intestinal ulcers arising from bacteria H. pylori, and also avoid any ulcers in future. Amoxil is also suitable to treat Tonsillitis, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, and infections occurring in ears, nose, throat, skin or urinary tract.
price of Amoxicillin
|Name||Manufacturer||Active ingredient||Brands||Dosage forms||Strengths||Price, USD|
|Amoxil||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. / Svizera Labs Private Limited||Amoxicillin||Amx / Svizmox||Tablet||250mg||$0.44|
|Amoxil||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. / Svizera Labs Private Limited||Amoxicillin||Amx / Svizmox||Tablet||500mg||$1.25|
Suggested Dosage, Application and Place to Buy Amoxil
Amoxil can be used with and without food and requires patient to follow the prescription of doctor without variations in frequency of use, dosage, or length of treatment period. Oral liquid type of Amoxil requires measuring spoon, oral syringe, or medicine cup, under provision that the bottle is shaken before use.
The dose varies depending on patients and diversified diseases. The dosage for oral use (capsules, powder for suspension, tablets) includes the following:
- Bacterial infections treatment:
- Adults, children and teenagers with 40 kilograms (kg) weight and more — 250 – 500 milligrams (mg) with 8 hours gap, or 500 – 875 mg with 12 hours gap;
- Youngsters and infants of 3 months old and above, with weight of 40 kg and below-- dosage differs based on body weight and needs confirmation by physician. Standard dosage is 20-- 40 milligrams (mg) per kilo (kg) of body weight daily, and also needs separation as well as management with 8 hrs void; otherwise, 25-- 45 mg per kg of body weight daily, to be divided and taken with 12 hours void;
- Infants of 3 months old and below — dose varies based on body weight and is to be advised by healthcare professional. Common dose is 30 mg per kg of body weight per day, divided and taken with 12 hours gap.
H. pylori infection treatment:
- Twin therapy: 1000 milligrams (mg) of Amoxil and 30 mg of lansoprazole, each drug to be taken 3 times a day (8 hours gap) during 14 days cycle;
- Triple therapy: 1000 mg of Amoxil, 500 mg of clarithromycin, and 30 mg of lansoprazole, each drug to be taken 2 times per day (12 hours gap) during days cycle.
- Children — use and dosage require consultation with doctor.
Amoxil can be purchased once a necessary prescription is provided by healthcare specialist. The medication is available in standard pharmacies and also can be purchased online via certified online drugstores with good reputation.
Overview of Side Effects and Associated Precautions
Awareness about associated side effects from Amoxil is very crucial to ensure that appropriate actions are taken and correct medical assistance is provided. Most general side effects of Amoxil are: diarrhea, nausea, skin rash and vomiting. The list of rare, yet serious side effects is provided below for your reference:
- swelling around face, lips, tongue or throat
- breathing difficulties
- burning feeling in eyes
- high fever
- pain across whole skin
- red/purple skin rash alongside with blistering and peeling
- soreness of throat
- severe stomach pain
- diarrhea with bloody and/or watery stools
Discuss with your doctor before starting Amoxil treatment and inform about any allergies associated with penicillin, Amoxil, or cephalosporin antibiotics, and also other allergies. Pregnant and/or breastfeeding women cannot take Amoxil, except for rare cases when healthcare specialist permits. Do not take any immunizations/vaccinations within the treatment cycle with Amoxil, except for cases when doctor allows.